BCCI announced a schedule of England’s tour of India today. Tour starts at later month of the year and finished on new year.
So England Players celebrate their Christmas and New year in India this year. England currently played against Pakistan in their home soil.
While India currently on tour of West Indies for 4 test match series, after this test series India will be playing against New Zealand which starts from 22nd September and ends on 29 October.
In tour of New Zealand, India will be playing 3 test match and 5 ODIs so before the England’s tour India played 7 test matches and again they start with test match with the England Tour.
So this year Man in blue have to play 12 test matches so Man in blue doesn’t look in blue as they are in white so Dhoni will having more rest time till end of the year.
India is scheduled to play 5 Test matches, 3 ODI’s and 2 T20’s on a tour that spans over 3 months.
Good news for Rajkot fans as they recently enjoying the IPL matches in their new stadium and BCCI include Rajkot’s stadium in England tour as it will be hosting first test match of the tour
Here is the fixture list in detail:
- November 9th-13th – Rajkot (9:00)
- November 17th-21st– Visakhapatnam (9:00)
- November 26th-30th – Mohali (9:00)
- December 8th – 12th– Mumbai (9:00)
- December 16th– 20th Chennai (9:00)
- January 15th- Pune (D/N) (14:30)
- January 19th – Cuttack (D/N) (14:30)
- January 22nd – Kolkata (D/N) (14:30)
- January 26th- Kanpur (D/N) (19:00)
- January 29th- Nagpur (D/N) (19:00)