After the Super success of the first edition of the Pakistan Super League will be orgainzed early this year as compare to other but it was expected to be held in January 2017.
This year it PCB is planning to arrange the final of this tournament to his home Pakistan and rest of the matches at Dubai.
But because of so many international stars are playing in this tournament so it seems to be not possible because of the security issues but lets see what they do.
Islamabad United was the winner of the last season so they are eyeing to win one more time while Peshawar Zalmi also look good player wise so lets see what happen this year.
PSL contain 5 teams and 24 matches and it will long 21 days so its short tournament that’s good.
Here are the details of the Teams of PSL
1. Islamabad United
- Name – Islamabad United
- Representing City – Islamabad, Capital Territory
- Owner – Leonine Global Sports
- Captain – Misbah Ul Haq
- Head Coach – Dean Jones (Australia)
- Price – US $15 Million
2. Karachi Kings
- Name – Karachi Kings
- Representing City – Karachi, Sindh
- Owner – ARY Media Group
- Captain – Shoaib Malik
- Head Coach – Vacant
- Price – US $26 Million
3. Lahore Qalandars
- Name – Lahore Qalandars
- Representing City – Lahore, Punjab
- Owner – Qatar Lubricants Company Limited
- Captain – Azhar Ali
- Head Coach – Paddy Upton (South Africa )
- Price – US $25 Million
4. Peshawar Zalmi
- Name – Peshawar Zalmi
- Representing City – Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Owner – Haier Pakistan
- Captain – Shahid Afridi
- Head Coach – Mohammad Akram (Pakistan)
- Price – US $16 Million
5. Quetta Gladiators
- Name – Quetta Gladiators
- Representing City – Quetta, Balochistan
- Owner – Omar Associates
- Captain – Sarfraz Ahmed
- Head Coach – Moin Khan (Pakistan)
- Price – US $11 Million
*Note : Schedule of the PSL 2017 will not be declared. We Update the schedule here as soon as they declare.