Paris Saint-Germain have won four out of their last five matches. Paris Saint-Germain have scored 10 and conceded 4 goals in last 5 matches.
While on other end Basel have scored 7 and conceded 6 goals in their last five matches.
Basel will be looking to surprise the football world and get a win or a draw in their first ever game against French giants PSG.
Wednesday 19th October, Parc des Princes, Paris, France , 7:45 pm uk time, Thursday 00:15 am IST
Live Stream and TV channel
The match between PSG and Basel will be broadcast in the USA via Fox Soccer 2Go and Fox Sports 2. In UK broadcast live on ITV.
In US and UK, all the qualifiers will be available live online on fuboTV.
Head to Head
- Total Matches : 0
- PSG Won : 0
- Basel Won : 0
- Draw : 0
PSG likely XI:
- Goalkeeper:-Alphonse Areola
- Defenders:-Serge Auier, Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, Layvin Kurzawa
- Midfielders:-Blaise Matuidi, Thiago Motta, Marco Veratti
- Forwards:-Lucas Moura, Edinson Cavani, Angel Di Maria
Basel likely XI:
- Goalkeeper:-Tomas Vaclik
- Defenders:-Omar Gaber, Eder Balanta, Marek Suchy, Michael Lang
- Midfielders:-Luca Zuffi, Taulant Xhaka, Renato Steffen, Matias Emilio Delgado, Bikir Bjarnasnon
- Forwards:-Marc Janko
PSG will win this match but they will find little bit difficult as the Basel done well in their last few matches and score will be approx 2-1 or 1-0.