Recently Republic of Ireland created their image as the decisive counterattacks, they improved their game a lot in last few months.
On other end Austria is better team then the Republic of Ireland and the history also shows that Austraia has 62.5% of winning ration of ROI.
But if we see both teams current form then Replublic of Ireland has good form in thier last 5 games.
Kick-off: Saturday 12 Nov 2016, Ernst-Happel-Stadion, Vienna, Austria, 5:00 pm uk time, Saturday 09:30 PM IST
Live Stream and TV channel
The match between Austria and Republic of Ireland will be broadcast in the USA via Fox Soccer 2Go and Fox Sports 2. In UK broadcast live on ITV.
In US and UK, all the qualifiers will be available live online on fuboTV.
Head to Head
- Total Matches : 8
- Austria Won : 5
- Republic of Ireland Won : 1
- Draw : 2
Austria likely XI:
- Defenders:-Klein, Dragovic, Hinterregger, Suttner
- Midfielders:-Harnik, Baumgartlinger, Alaba, Arnautovic
- Forwards:-Junuzovic, Janko
Republic of Ireland likely XI:
- Defenders:-Coleman, Duffy, Clark, Ward
- Midfielders:-Whelan, McCarthy, Walters, Hoolahan, McClean
This match is also good to watch as one team has the good form while another has the good history over the opponent.
Austria may win this match by 2-1.