Chile is the Copa American champion but their last form is not good and Peru improved his football a lot.
Chile just scored just 2 goals agaisnt Peru in the 3 matches.
Peru may turn out to be a difficult opponent to defeat for Chile.
Peru will be looking to win this match against Chile and improve their overall result.
Kick-off: Wednesday 12th October, Estadio Nacional de Chile, Santiago, Chile , 12:30 am uk time, Wednesday 05:00 AM IST
Live Stream and TV channel
The match between Chile and Peru will be broadcast in the USA via Fox Soccer 2Go and Fox Sports 2. In UK broadcast live on ITV.
In US and UK, all the qualifiers will be available live online on fuboTV.
Head to Head
- Total Matches : 79
- Peru Won : 44
- Chile Won : 21
- Draw : 14
Chile likely XI:
- Defenders:-Mauricio Isla, Paulo Diaz, Enzo Roco, Igor Lichnovsky
- Midfielders:-Arturo Vidal, Marcelo Diaz, Charles Aranguiz
- Forwards:-Mauricio Pinilla, Eduardo Vargas, Alexis Sanchez
Peru likely XI:
- Goalkeeper:-Pedro Gallese
- Defenders:-Miguel Trauco, Luis Abram, Christian Ramos, Aldo Corzo
- Midfielders:-Cristian Benavente, Christian Cueva, Renato Tapia, Victor Yotun, Edison Flores
- Forwards:-Paolo Guerrero
This match is little interesting and hard to predict that who can win this match cause both team has so many good players and they shown.
Peru may win this match by 1-0.