Both team USA and Mexico has the mixed matches in their last 5 games and both are tried to do the best.
But as the history shows between this tow shows that Mexicans has upper hand over the USA.
While America’s unbeaten run in CONCACAF matches at home – 27 wins and two draws.
Kick-off: Saturday 12 Nov 2016, MAPFRE Stadium, Columbus, United States , 1:01 am uk time, Saturday 06:31 AM IST
Live Stream and TV channel
The match between USA and Mexico will be broadcast in the USA via Fox Soccer 2Go and Fox Sports 2. In UK broadcast live on ITV.
In US and UK, all the qualifiers will be available live online on fuboTV.
Head to Head
- Total Matches : 69
- Mexico Won : 36
- USA Won : 19
- Draw : 14
USA likely XI:
- Goalkeeper:-Tim Howard
- Defenders:-Geoff Cameron, Omar Gonzalez, Steven Birnbaum, Fabian Johnson
- Midfielders:-Michael Bradley, Sacha Kljestan, Alejandro Bedoya, Christian Pulisic
- Forwards:-Jozy Altidore, Bobby Wood
Mexico likely XI:
- Goalkeeper:-Moises Munoz
- Defenders:-Hector Moreno, Miguel Layun, Adrian Aldrete, Paul Aguilar
- Midfielders:-Andres Guardado, Erick Gutierrez, Hector Herrera, Hirving Lozano, Giovanni Dos Santos
- Forwards:-Javier Hernandez
This match is little interesting both team has so many good players and both team last form is also same.
Mexico may win this match by 1-0.