USA and New Zealand have played only two matches facing each other. One in 1999 and the other one in 2003, both matches ended with a same result: 2:1 and a victory for the USA.
New Zealand has more wins on their last 5 matches than the USA. The USA have won on their last two matches in the World Cup qualifications.
Kick-off: Wednesday 12th October, RFK Stadium, Washington, United States , 12:00 am uk time, Wednesday 04:30 AM IST
Live Stream and TV channel
The match between USA and New Zealand will be broadcast in the USA via Fox Soccer 2Go and Fox Sports 2. In UK broadcast live on ITV.
In US and UK, all the qualifiers will be available live online on fuboTV.
Head to Head
- Total Matches : 2
- USA Won : 2
- New Zealand Won : 0
USA likely XI:
- Goalkeeper:-Ethan Horvath;
- Defenders:-DeAndre Yedlin, Geoff Cameron, John Brooks, Fabian Johnson;
- Midfielders:-Julian Green, Sacha Kljestan, Michael Bradley, Christian Pulisic;
- Forwards:-Jozy Altidore, Bobby Wood
New Zealand likely XI:
- Defenders:-Boxall, Tzimopoulos, Reid, Wynne
- Midfielders:-Graham, Lewis, McGlinchey, Barbarouses,
- Forwards:-Wood, Rojas
USA can win this match easily cause New Zealand not playing that much international matches.