Dwayne Johnson “The Rock” is the biggest film star in the world today.
- The Rock earned $64.5 Million last year alone
- His immense popularity in WWE led to him hosting SNL and even land his first acting gig, The Scorpion King, for which he pocketed $5.5 Million.
- It is said that he earns millions from his brief, part-time appearances in WWE.
- He was paid $32.6 Million for his role in Fast Five.
- Starred in Central Intelligence which grossed $210 Million and is the highest grossing comedy of 2016.
- He has a partnership with Under Armour.
- He is the spokesman for Ford Services.
- Founder of Seven Bucks Production, which has so far produced Ballers, and several other upcoming films such as San Andreas 2, Baywatch and Doc Savage, to name a few.
The Rock’s Net worth is $125 Million
Some of the “few” things he has spent his money on:
- He frequently travels by private jet,
- Often gifts cars to friends and family.
- Bought a $4.5 Million mansion in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Owns a farm in Charlottesville, Virginia.